Paris, FrancePosition filled
Perhaps you haven’t quite guessed the name of the next version of Android, but you definitely seek out anything and everything there is to know about Android and its related subjects.
You’ve already participated in the development of several applications available in the Google Play Store. Big Android projects don’t scare you off. On the contrary, they motivate you. You can handle all aspects of an app, from data persistence to client/server communication, to the user interface. You’re autonomous and creative. You like interfaces that are pixel-aligned, you are obsessed with testing, and you’re uncompromising about the quality of the code.
If you are this person, we want to hear from you.
As our first Android Engineer, you will be responsible for designing, developing and deploying our app on all Android devices. You will work closely with back-end engineers to get the most out of our internal APIs. You will ensure a high standard of coding, following best practices and continuous integration processes. In your apps, you will keep our core values in mind: usability, security and customer service.
- You have several years’ experience in Java and Android development;
- You speak Android SDK and Google Play Services is a second language;
- You are familiar with the distribution process in the Google Play Store;
- You attach great importance to spelling and grammar in French;
- You have decent written and spoken English;
- You are a self-starter and can prioritise well;
- You adhere to software engineering best practices (testing, code reviews, continuous integration…).
Previous experience in the banking or fintech industry.
Hear from the Engineering team
Working & learning2 videosXavier Van De WoestyneData EngineerJérémie MartinezSoftware Engineer
Structure & process2 videosChristophe JunietCTOJérémie MartinezSoftware Engineer
Environment & flexibility1 videoXavier Van De WoestyneData Engineer