Paris, FrancePosition filled
You may not have the lastest AirPods but you’re eagerly awaiting the stability of Swift. You’re talking about your iOS bugs with you therapist, who happens to be Siri. You can’t wait for your bank to be compatible with Apple Pay. You have already built an app from scratch, deployed and distributed several apps through the App Store, and you’re not afraid of large iOS projects. You are able to work on all the components of an iOS app: data persistence, client/server communication, user interface, etc. You are reliable, love to innovate, are fond of pixel-perfect UIs, are obsessed by tests and software quality, and are passionate about everything related to the iOS platform.
If you are that person, we want to hear from you.
As our first iOS Engineer, you will be responsible for designing, developing and delivering our app on all iOS devices, iPhone and iPad included. You will work closely with back-end engineers to get the most out of our internal APIs. You will ensure a high standard of coding, following best practices and continuous integration processes. In your apps, you will keep our core values in mind: usability, security and customer service.
- Several years’ experience in iOS development (Objective-C or Swift);
- Advanced knowledge of the Cocoa Touch frameworks (Foundation, UIKit, CoreData, MapKit…);
- Familiarity with the App Store distribution process;
- Perfect spelling and grammar (in your mother tongue);
- Decent written and spoken English;
- Self-starter with the ability to prioritize tasks effectively;
- Experience with software engineering best practices (testing, code reviews, continuous integration…).
Previous experience in the banking or fintech industry.
Hear from the Engineering team
Working & learning2 videosXavier Van De WoestyneData EngineerJérémie MartinezSoftware Engineer
Structure & process2 videosChristophe JunietCTOJérémie MartinezSoftware Engineer
Environment & flexibility1 videoXavier Van De WoestyneData Engineer