Paris, FrancePosition filled
You started out on the front lines as a banker and know the role like the back of your hand. Then, you worked your way up the ranks to management level where you defined and rolled out the commercial strategy, handled recruitment, and developed growing teams of bankers. You are convinced that properly training and equipping bankers, giving them the freedom and responsibility to work autonomously, is the way forward. You are insistent that being a banker is first and foremost about trust, not sales. It is the former that makes the latter possible.
You are, of course, very familiar with the landscape of the French SMB market: credit exposure, 12-month default rates, the complexities of each industry… At the same time, you know that each company is unique, and you remain attuned to the specific journey of each business owner you meet.
If you are this person, we want to hear from you.
You will have four main areas of responsibility:
- Alongside the rest of the team, you will contribute to the development of both our banking offer and the future internal tools to be used by our bankers;
- You will define the company’s sales strategy: direct and indirect lead acquisition channels, priority market segments, objectives;
- You will recruit the first wave of bankers and will ensure the appropriate strategic cover of the Île-de-France area;
- You will help define the Credit Risk Management policy and will lend your expertise to the Credit Risk Management committee.
- You have at least ten years’ experience in the banking sector;
- You know exactly what it takes to be a quality banker at every level from junior banker to head of Corporate Banking;
- You have already managed and sent into the field one or several teams of bankers;
- You have a vast knowledge of the products and services PMEs need;
- You have a perfect understanding of financial analyses and know exactly how to derive the information you need in order to establish an accurate credit risk analysis;
- You have mastered the intricacies of retail banking regulations: KYC, FATCA, CRS…;
- You communicate with ease in both French and English, whether written or spoken.
Hear from the group
Working & learning4 videosCécile AndrieuTalent ManagerXavier Van De WoestyneData EngineerJérémie MartinezSoftware EngineerJulien BletonProduct Manager
Structure & process2 videosChristophe JunietCTOJérémie MartinezSoftware Engineer
Environment & flexibility1 videoXavier Van De WoestyneData Engineer